The Kana, our hotel in Kuta, Bali, Indonesia, also made sure that guests will not run out of leisure activities as well as that wonderful feeling of convenience daily via a handful of facilities and services.
- Seleriana Restaurant – Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and has a capacity for 80 guests. It is conveniently located on the ground floor, close to the lobby and overlooking the swimming pool. The enticing menu offers scrumptious Asian flavours and Western delights, including pasta dishes and vegetarian options, as well as snacks and sandwiches, desserts plus alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Local specialities include the popular sop buntut, chicken & fish satay, and the signature nasi campur with a selection of traditional Indonesian dishes. Western favourites like grilled seafood barbecue, beef tenderloin, vegetarian pasta primavera, panna cotta, and creme brulee are also available.
- Star Anise Restaurant – This Indonesian restaurant offers a wonderful selection of authentic home-cooked dishes from around the archipelago. Here, you can guarantee that only the premium ingredients are utilised and sauces and spices are freshly made by hand. Our resident chef has designed a delicious and clever a la carte menu, the three-course Nasi Tumpleng and the Grand Rijstaffel banquet created from traditional recipes and filled with variety to suit all tastes. Open daily for lunch and dinner, and adjoined by a pretty garden, the 160-seat Star Anise Restaurant is conveniently located in front of the hotel. Its substantial size makes it ideal for large groups and parties. Lastly, dinner is complemented by a Balinese dance performance thrice a week in our hotel in Kuta, Bali, Indonesia.
- Poolside Gym – A compact air-conditioned gym that is equipped with a treadmill, bench, weights, exercise ball, and other similar equipment.
- Kids’ Corner – Located next to the lobby, the Kid’s Corner at our family-friendly hotel is a glass-fronted, air-conditioned room equipped with a colourful padded play-mat, tables, chairs, books, toys and games.
- Staff – At The Kana, we believe that one of our greatest assets is our team of helpful, friendly staff. This professional team of charming young men and women will look after your needs with service from their hearts. They take great pride in ensuring that the rooms and facilities are immaculately clean, and they will do everything they can to make your stay in Bali a very special experience and a holiday to remember.
- Swimming Pool – Our swimming pool is situated within the central courtyard, adjacent to Seleriana Restaurant. The pool is surrounded by a broad and spacious stone deck furnished with sunbeds and umbrellas and shaded by fragrant frangipani trees